The Charities Committee is a committee of the Parochial Church Council (PCC) to which it is accountable.
The Charities Committee organises activities throughout the year in order to raise funds for good causes. These events are currently Coffee mornings, Harvest lunch, Christmas Fair and Summer event. Each year we decide which charities will be supported that year and the monies raised during the year are divided equally between those charities. We have, over the years supported a wide variety of local and national Charities working in this country and overseas and take care to make sure that these monies go to those who need them.
In addition, All Saints support the following Charities by other events namely:
- Christian Aid
- Samaritan’s purse (Shoebox appeal)
- Children’s Society (Christingle)
- Chelford Food Bank (weekly donations of food etc.)
- Other Charities by sponsoring church members.
In order to continue raising money the Charities Committee needs the help not only of its members but of others who are able to offer help in any of the following ways:
- Helping set up events
- Lifting and carrying.
- Donations of items to sell e.g. toiletries, cakes, good quality bric a brac and books.
Please contact David Pickett on 0161 439 8890 if you can offer help.